Thursday, April 24, 2008

Climbing lessons with Elmo no 2



If you cannot find a rock for climbing a tree will do. Always be encouraging to others.
"Come on Maurice, just reach a little higher and pull with those claws. You can do it!"




"If he gives me any more advice I will pull his fur out, the cheeky sprat", said Maurice through gritted whiskers.




The best kinds of trees are the ones with the wind twisted branches. Climb as high as you can before the thin branches begin to bend beneath your weight. And never ever admit to being stuck.




"Hey, Maurice, look at me! Does my bum look big in this?"



6 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great climbing lessons Elmo. You are a real pro! How do you guys get so many photos on your post? You are on the slow-as-molasses connection aren't you? We are over here and can handle about three photos maximum.

I will try some of your moves later on this afternoon if it stops raining. It is calling for freezing rain! I fear spring will never come.

Purrs to you all,
Goldie

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, that first photo is gorgeous!

Janet Roper said...

Great photos ~ the first one is priceless! I love visiting your blog.
Harmony,
Janet Roper

meemsnyc said...

Wow, what great climbers!

Shammickite said...

You're ALL cheeky sprats, as far as I'm concerned!!

Strawberry Lane said...

Great photos!
How energetic and ... handsome!